Blessed Brunch Berkeley & What I Wore Sunday

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Thanks to all of the Blessed is She ladies who came out to my house yesterday afternoon for some great food and conversation! It was great getting to meet you all/getting to know you better!

The group! We had two babies in arms and baby twins in utero!
One of our starting questions was "how do you pray/favorite way to pray." I loved hearing how everyone did the prayers differently, even if it was the same prayer. We have all found time for prayer in different places and different ways. I will definitely be taking some of the ideas into my life.

Keep in touch and lets keep the community going!

Now for What I Wore Sunday linking up with Fine Linen and Purple:

Dress: JC Penny's
Sweater: Target
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Christmas gift from my husband
Bracelet: Gift from my friend Erin from her trip to Hawaii
So I meant to do this first (at least) What I Wore Sunday minus the veil, but I forgot to take it off (because I can't really feel it) so yeah. There's a little chapel veil too.
If you want one Veils by Lily does some great ones. It's all about that sewn in comb!

5 comments :

  1. Yay for a Blessed is She brunch!! I host one in September. Can't wait. Loving the green on you. Very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of that dress! So glad the brunch went well :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for BIS brunch. So excited for the Indiana chapter next month. I am posting photos for sure. :)
    love your dress and veil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I think these blessed brunches are a really great idea! Even though many of these women are in the same geographical area, or even at the same parish, they had not all met each other until Saturday. I love making more Catholic connections!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS